Accredited Outcomes Training – 30th October 2013
Posted by: Monica Fenwick on September 5, 2013
Module 1 – Developing Outcome Based Tenders and Service Specifications in the Public and Third Sector.
Wednesday 30th October 2013 – London- 10am – 4pm
Our unique accredited training course will help you to achieve your desired client outcomes for the best possible value for money. This module represents a component of the commissioning cycle, and carries a Level 4* award qualification with the national awarding body, NCFE.
- Understand the purpose of commissioning within the Public and Third Sector
- Examine how the commissioning process works within the Public and Third Sector
- Analyse the benefits of outcomes instead of outputs within the Public and Third Sector
- Understand how to develop outcome targets in the commissioning process
- Relate outcomes to customers in the commissioning process
- Develop outcome targets in the commissioning process
The cost covers:
- One full day of classroom training, including lunch
- A pack of training materials, which act as a useful reference guide
- Follow-up guidance and feedback from the course tutor
- Certificate of Level 4* award with the national awarding body NCFE
* A Level 4 award recognises specialist learning and involves detailed analysis of a high level of information and knowledge in an area of work or study.
To book your place download our booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information download our training brochure, or contact Monica on 020 7922 7820.